The week that was
See what our Members of Parliament, KAP Leader and Federal Member for Kennedy – Bob Katter, KAP State Leader and Member for Traeger – Robbie Katter, Member for Hill – Shane Knuth and Member for Hinchinbrook – Nick Dametto did this week.
Katter’s Australian Party
Bob Katter, Federal Member for Kennedy
Robbie Katter, State Member for Traeger
- Robbie has enjoy a much needed, and well-earned break for the past few weeks of Christmas spending time at both his family and with Daisy’s in other parts of the country.
- The week ahead sees Robbie travelling to Charters Towers and Townsville and collecting his plane so again he can take to the air to visit his vast electorate the most efficient way possible. He will also be using this week to catch up on issues within his electorate and settle back in for another successful year!
- He wishes everyone a happy, healthy and productive 2019 and he will see you somewhere soon.
Shane Knuth, State Member for Hill
Nick Dametto, State Member for Hinchinbrook
- Held several constituent meetings to discuss various state-related issues throughout the week.
- Supporting our veterans at tomorrow’s Operation Compass #Check your mates BBQ Breakfast in Townsville on Saturday morning
- Attending an Education, Employment and Small Business Committee public briefing hearing in Brisbane on Wednesday.
- Featured in Wednesday’s Innisfail Advocate with his monthly column.
- Addressed concerns from Townsville’s northern beaches residents about several recent power outages in a meeting with residents and Ergon and criticised a recent planned burn off at Hinchinbrook Island by Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service in Wednesday’s Herbert River Express.
- Featured on 7 News on Thursday night and the Townsville Bulletin on Friday to discuss a dangerous situation where an emergency helicopter appeared to be delayed in retrieving a patient from Ingham Hospital on Wednesday night due to bats.
- Appeared on Sky News’s Gleeso News Talk program on Friday with Queensland Renewable Fuels Association managing director Larissa Rose to discuss the great potential of creating a biofuel industry in North Queensland.